The California Bar Exam contains six one hour essays. Mastering the essay component is critical to bar success. CBT will issue you bar standard questions and provide a detailed critique and score of your submission with guidance so you can keep improving!
Clients will be directed to download a packet of 40 previously administered bar essays that have been hand picked from 100s of essays by CBT graders. This collection is designed to expose your true writing ability so that our graders can provide a thorough evaluation and detailed critique of your writing style. You choose which essays to submit. Once received by CBT, your essays will be graded by former bar graders and California licensed attorneys that have been subjected to the same rigorous training that bar graders receive. Your essays will be scored on the same scale that the bar uses so that you will know what score you would have received had you taken that essay during an actual bar exam!
How It Works:
- Decide the number of essays you wish to have reviewed and graded from the list below & Click “Add To Cart”
- Complete the Checkout process
- You will be directed to a site where you can download a packet of previously administered bar exam questions
- Select the questions you would like to submit & write your essay answer (remembering to add the administration date)
- Email your completed answers to: BarEssays@CaliforniaBarTutors.com
Your essays are graded on the same scale that the California Bar uses
Detailed feedback using CBT’s customized feedback form provides writing strategies tailored to your personal needs
Essays are typically reviewed in 24 to 48 hours, please allow 72 hours during busy periods.
|Number of Essays||1 – 4||5 – 9||10 – 19||20 +|
|Price per Essay||$18.00||$16.95||$16.00||$14.95|